MusCellUs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griff

4 posters

Go down

Griff Empty Griff

Post  Griffioen Tue May 18, 2010 4:29 am

Almost back into the land of the living and gaming,
1st of all i want to apoligize for not being online for such a long long time. But I am still having some troubles over here and hope to deal with that the folowing week. After that i will be joining u guys online again in Rose, not as much as it was in the past as some of u guys know, but a little less. Let's say enough to chat and play some quality time.

Let me introduce myself (as i promised a long time ago):
My name is Griff (Huub in real live) and 31 years old atm.
Most of the time when i play i am on my favorite char GriffBolt, my cleric
wandering arround the worlds and helping arround or scouting the market in junon.
And when possible i will be in UW, as is one of my favorite buisness
Beside my cleric i also have a mage GriffForce wich is ideal for some of the farming in ruins. Wich i play almost always at the same time as my cleric.

And there is a other char that i really love, a knight (female) who can kick some butt. I just liked the idea to make a knight that is a girl. GriffWave

In real live i am a busy guy. always doing some thing, dealing with computer issues fixing some buggs, or making a few sites. Wich i am really busy with atm.
Ofcourse i like a nice meal and cooking a nice diner is also a hobby of mine, that is when i am not dining on my own, but with some friends. With ofcourse a nice glass of beer.
When i am busy during the day i like to listen to some music and make a nice playlist and listen to songs of Aerosmith, or nirvana or 'Fratsen'. Or one could say i like to listen to some rock, old rock (classic), but also some modern rock or metal depends mostly on the mood i am in.
Doesn't mean i hate all the other music, but i don't play it that often. But defenitly not hardcore or death metal, just not my thing.
Next thing i would like to share with u guys is that i hope that i will have a job soon, really am excited about that last jobinterview. Nothing certain yet, but they r really interested.

Besides working and playing with computers, and ofcourse gaming, i like to hang out with my friends, who r not interested in mmorpg at all, but still i can really have fun with them. And ofcourse Rose is really a game that will last i also spent some time on my PS2 or PSP, although i haven't touched both of em as long i haven't played Rose.
Hope to c u guys all soon on Rose. Greetings Griff

Griffioen
Jelly bean
Jelly bean

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Griff Empty Re: Griff

Post  conjo Tue May 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi Griff

Glad to hear something of you... i worried about you.
Hopefully you will get the job:)

See you ingame soon pirat
Gr. Joost a.k.a. Conj0
conjo
conjo
Woopie
Woopie

Male Posts : 45

http://www.dordognemaison.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panfila Tue May 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Griff!! <3

Welcome back mate! Now the clan feels complete again Very Happy .
Panfila
Panfila
Beetle
Beetle

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  robbie2440 Thu May 20, 2010 9:13 pm

welcome back to clan and have fun !!!
robbie2440
robbie2440
Woopie